Is that a yorkie I see? I have a Yorkie (I should say the family has a Yorkie). We named our Alexander the Great for his delusions of grandeur. Alex would only walk on the path my husband had shoveled. He wanted nothing to do with the snow becuase it was over his head. He landed in the snow only once and that was enough--he is a warm home body!
3 comments:
A lot, lot, lot, LOT of snow!
Is that a yorkie I see? I have a Yorkie (I should say the family has a Yorkie). We named our Alexander the Great for his delusions of grandeur. Alex would only walk on the path my husband had shoveled. He wanted nothing to do with the snow becuase it was over his head. He landed in the snow only once and that was enough--he is a warm home body!
OK so nothing about this is appealing to me! SO SORRY!
Post a Comment