Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sad times during Christmas

I guess a blog isn't just for the good things but to share everything that goes on in our lives. Mike was laid off yesterday from the best job he ever had (he loved the people and work he was doing). Needless to say this is going to be a sad Christmas for us - luckily I already gave Santa our lists and he won't take anything back...

5 comments:

Raspberry said...

Oh, that is horrible! I hope he finds another job soon. All the best...:)

SoftlyFalling said...

Oh no! :( What a horrible thing to happen at Christmastime! I hope he can get another job soon! My love and hugs to all of you!!!

MadMama said...

I am sorry he got laid off right before Christmas. Mike is awesome and will find something even better soon!

Otter Mum's Den said...

Sorry, Sweetie. I hope it all works out for the best eventually. I'll keep you guys in my prayers and hope Mike will find a new job soon.
Laurence Tryon

Doreen said...

There is hope, my hubby just got a new job. There are companies out there that are still looking for people. Keep praying, attend the temple and blessings will come.