Monday, December 22, 2008

Church when snowed in...

We couldn't make it to our church building so we went to separate member's homes to have a mini Sacrament/Testimony meeting. It is so wonderful that we could still have church even though we couldnt' meet at our building.

Walking home from church - we felt like the early pioneers.


Our house in this winter wonderland. We are now at about 24 inches of snow! (Did I move to Utah and no one told me???)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

SoftlyFalling said...

"Did I move to Utah and no one told me?"

Disgusting isn't it? ;) I'm so grateful we have 4 wheel drive!!! And snow tires!!! I bet the kids are loving this! Tell them not to get used to it though, because the last time we had a snowstorm this bad was in 1990 when I was about 7. :)

Raspberry said...

This is crazy! Ryan is jealous - he really would love to be snowed in for Christmas.

MadMama said...

You guys are some dedicated church goers! Definetly like the pioneers! I still can't believe how much snow you got!

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

how COOL!!