Grandma and Bella
Aunt Tiffie, Helena, Alexa and Davey
Give me food, give me food!
It goes without saying that ALL of your children are beautiful but I've got to say that Alexa broke the mold. She is growing up fantastically GORGEOUS! Thanks for blogging for me!
Oh how I miss your kids!!! And you and Mike too of course! :D Hugs to everyone!
Helena looks just like Tiff! I can't believe how big everyone is getting!
How fun - wish I could see everyone.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It goes without saying that ALL of your children are beautiful but I've got to say that Alexa broke the mold. She is growing up fantastically GORGEOUS! Thanks for blogging for me!
Oh how I miss your kids!!! And you and Mike too of course! :D Hugs to everyone!
Helena looks just like Tiff! I can't believe how big everyone is getting!
How fun - wish I could see everyone.
Post a Comment