Saturday, September 13, 2008

You moved what....????

A lady in our ward sent around an email asking if anyone wanted to buy their trampoline since they were moving and we have always wanted a big one! So... she just lived up the hill from us and rather than have to take it apart and then put it back together... We carried it all the way home!

Mike and the kids were balancing it on their heads for most of the way.

We passed the home of another friend and she offered to take our picture! (Notice Bella's lovely pants...).

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it makes me sad that we can't be there for "all" your family adventures. What a great family.

MadMama said...

Too funny! I thought you might have to do that! Nice pants Bella!

Spencer & Emily said...

One word: JEALOUS!! I want a trampoline!! And I think I just might get one later! My backyard is big enough. I am gald to see that you are carrying on the Thomas family traditions by having a trampoline. Now all you need is a pool!

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

You are officially NUTS!! I LOVE IT!!!!